The purpose of this text is to describe the policy followed by kamiamoni to ensure the protection of the personal data it processes and to explain to you our practices and policies for the collection, use and exchange of data and cookies collected by or about you.
The implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation EU2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) is a priority for kamiamoni.
kamiamoni accepts as personal data: Any information concerning natural persons, as an identified or identifiable living person. For example, this information includes their name, home address, social security number, Internet Protocol (IP) code, health and insurance information, employment status, and more.
Special category data, such as data relating to health, racial or ethnic origin, trade union activity and others, receive special protection.
The rules apply when the collection, use and storage of individuals’ data is done digitally or in paper form through a structured filing system.
This policy is in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. (G.D.P.R.), as well as with opinions / decisions issued by the Hellenic Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
The website www.kamiamoni.gr operates in accordance with the applicable Greek and Community legislation and keeps your personal data securely for as long as you are registered with one of its services, which are deleted after the termination of the business relationship in any way.
The data kept in the file may be communicated to the competent judicial, police and other administrative authorities upon their legal request and in accordance with the applicable legislative provisions. The trader has, within the framework of telecommunications privacy legislation, the rights of information and objection provided for in articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997.
3. Data Security
We go to great lengths to protect our users from unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure or destruction of information in our possession. Specifically:
We encrypt data transfer to and from the website using SSL.
We control our data collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems.
Access to personal information is limited only to our employees and partner entities who need to know this information to provide services to us. These cooperating entities and the way in which your data is secured are expressly mentioned in this privacy statement (section 5: disclosure of personal data to third parties).
4. Access by minors
Our site is intended for adults and not for children or minors under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years of age, you may use our website only with the participation and approval of a parent or guardian.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is downloaded to your device when you visit a website and allows the website to obtain certain information from your browser, such as your preferences. We consider it important that you know which cookies are used on our website and for what reasons they are used. The two main categories of cookies used on our website are strictly necessary cookies and third-party cookies:
Absolutely necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website but also for you to be able to browse it and use its features, such as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies some of the services and functions of the website cannot be carried out.
Third-party cookies include performance, functionality, and promotion/targeting cookies.
- Performance cookies: collect information about how visitors use the website, for example which pages they visit most often, and whether they receive error messages from websites. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the way a website works
- Functionality cookies: allow the website to remember the choices you make (such as your username or the region you are in) and provide more personalized features. They can also be used to remember changes you have made to the website or be used to provide services you have requested, such as chatting or using social media. The data collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and cannot track your browsing and your activity on other websites.
- Promotional/targeting cookies: used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send targeted advertising or offers, to limit the number of ads served, and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They may also be used to store the websites you have visited in order to determine the most effective online marketing channels, and to reward external websites and partners who have referred you to our website.
You can change your consent regarding the use of third-party cookies here.
6. Your rights to protect your personal data
At any point, during the retention or processing of your data, you retain the following rights, and you can make the corresponding requests:
- Right of access – you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you
- Right to rectification – you have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data we hold about you.
- Right to erasure – you can request that the data we hold about you be deleted from our records and we are obliged to comply with your request in certain circumstances
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted and we are obliged to comply with this request where certain conditions apply
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request that the data we hold about you be transferred to another organization
- Right to object – you have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you, under certain conditions
- Right to withdraw consent – where the legal basis for processing your data is “Consent”, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
All your requests regarding the above rights can be submitted through the contact form.
The procedure for processing any request regarding the above rights is as follows. We will evaluate the request and respond to you regarding its progress (request approved, request partially approved, request rejected) as soon as possible and in any case within one month of its submission. In the event that your request regarding the aforementioned Personal Data Protection Rights is rejected, we will communicate the reasons for the rejection to you. You have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the regulatory authority and the Data Protection Officer of kamiamoni.
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort or have disproportionate technical consequences, endanger the privacy of others, or are impossible to implement.